View: 167|Reply: 1

Adeept 5-DOF Arduino ROBOT ARM

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-6-20 14:53:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
I purchased the Adeept 5-DOF Arduino compatible programmable orange robotic arm kit with OLED display. I looked at the user manual and used an example called AdeeptSimulation. After uploading the code, I connected the power with a USB cable. There was a phenomenon in which the servo motor operated randomly. When sero1, 2, and 3 are all connected in learning mode, malfunctions sometimes occur, and malfunctions continue to occur even in automatic operation mode. What's the reason?
In the manual, I only uploaded the AdeeptSimulation.ino code.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-6-20 18:02:51 | Show all posts
Hello,
Please let me know how you powered this robotic arm.  Did you use 18650 batteries?
From your description,It seems to us that you did not use the 18650 battery to power the robot arm, but used the Micro USB interface to power the robot arm.
The reason for the abnormal operation of the servo is due to insufficient power supply.  Because the startup of the servo requires a large current, the current provided by the USB interface is too small, which will pull down the voltage of the MCU at the moment of servo startup, causing the MCU to reset.

Therefore, please use 18650 batteries to power the robotic arm.

Could you shoot a short video to describe the problem you are facing?

Best!
------------------------------------------
Adeept Tech Support Team
Adeept Technology Co., Ltd.
E-mail: support@adeept.com
Web: www.adeept.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules