View: 85|Reply: 2

Problem with my rasptank.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-7-8 09:33:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
A couple of days I powered my rasptank, I only use it one time for year, it has little work since I have it since 4 years ago. I put the batteries start the rasptank and see that it doesn't up the webserver because I can' t connect via ip by pc.
Then I saw that It had not the side lights up only had the red lights of robot hat board and the raspberry only had the red light up.

I thought that the problem is with raspberry board so:
1- I unmount and test the raspberry with the adeept image rasptank, it boots perfect, I leave the raspberry connected around 20 minutes to see if the board had not any temperature failure.
2- I remount the rasptank.

Then it connect well to the pc but after some seconds the robot freezes the connection, then I retire the sdcard and reinstall the image rasptank, test and the robot still connect well but then after some seconds It freezes.

At this moment I think that the problem can be the robot hat board, but I only use the rasptank one time per year I can't figure what can be the problem.

Any ideas how I can see if the robot hat board has any problem on circuit ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-7-11 15:19:32 | Show all posts
Hello,
From the description, the problem may lie in the Robot Hat Board or power supply. To check if there are any issues with the robot hat board, you can try the following methods:

Check connections: Ensure that all connections are correct and secure. Check the connection between the hat board and Raspberry Pi, as well as the connection between the hat board and other components such as sensors, motors, etc.

Check power supply: Ensure that the hat board receives sufficient power supply. We hope you can charge or replace the battery.

Best!

------------------------------------------
Adeept Tech Support Team
Adeept Technology Co., Ltd.
E-mail: support@adeept.com
Web: www.adeept.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-7-11 15:27:56 | Show all posts
Hello,
From the description, the problem may lie in the Robot Hat Board or power supply. To check if there are any issues with the robot hat board, you can try the following methods:

Check connections: Ensure that all connections are correct and secure. Check the connection between the hat board and Raspberry Pi, as well as the connection between the hat board and other components such as sensors, motors, etc.

Check power supply: Ensure that the hat board receives sufficient power supply. We hope you can charge or replace the battery.

Best!

------------------------------------------
Adeept Tech Support Team
Adeept Technology Co., Ltd.
E-mail: support@adeept.com
Web: www.adeept.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules